Elitistz Index du Forum

Elitistz Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ?Diary!Of!A Wimpy Kid*The Last Straw Audio Book.rar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elitistz Index du Forum -> Elitistz -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maisphill

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ?Diary!Of!A Wimpy Kid*The Last Straw Audio Book.rar Répondre en citant

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The Last Straw Audio Book.rar > urlin.us/2bje5

On...a...hill...not...too...far...away...there...is...a...treeBut..is..getting..older..really..all..its..cracked..up..to..be?..Suddenly..Greg..is..dealing..with..the..pressures..of..boy-girl..parties,..increased..responsibilities,..and..even..the..awkward..changes..that..come..with..getting..oldergood...you'll...really...like...this...book...if...you...enjoyed...the...other...Diary...of...a...Wimpy...Kid...books...from...the...seriesMy..goal..is..to..be..fluent..and..I..believe..it's..not..easy..so..I..decided..to..begin..reading..books..especially..kids..books..that..use..easy..language..to..immerse..myself..in..English,..This..book..makes..me..laugh..and..have..interesting..time,..the..most..important..it's..kind..of..simulation..of..living..in..America..because..the..events..and..culture..in..the..bookBrowse...Books...How...it...WorksLearn...More...Gift...Center...Sign...Up...Read.more.Regular.Price:$10.60.Free.With.30-Day.Trial.Membership.Membership.Details:.First.book.free.with.30-day.trial$14.95/month.thereafter.for.your.choice.of.1.new.book.each.monthCancel.easily.anytimeExchange.books.you.don't.likeAll.selected.books.are.yours.to.keep,.even.if.you.cancel.-.or.-.$10.60.Add.to.Basket.People.who.bought.this.also.bought.go.back.a.page.Diary.of.a.Wimpy.Kid:.Dog.Days.Diary.of.a.Wimpy.Kid:.Dog.Days.UNABRIDGED.(1.hr.and.57.mins).By.Jeff.Kinney.Narrated.By.Ramon.de.Ocampo.Overall(2)Performance(1)Story(1).View.full.details.>.The.fourth.hilarious.instalment.in.the.phenomenal.Diary.of.a.Wimpy.Kid.series.Greg's.mom.has.a.vision.of."family.togetherness".that.really.doesn't.sound.a.whole.lot.of.fun.But.there's.a.brand-new.addition.to.the.Heffley.family.to.contend.with.and.it.looks.like.Greg.might.be.outnumbered*...If...you...already...opted...out...of...emails...from...Audible...you...will...still...get...review...emails...by...the...listeners...you...followPlease.try.again.laterHe.has.actually.read.them.all.and.now.is.loving.having.them.to.listen.to.before.he.goes.to.sleepor..other..countriesWas.this.a.book.you.wanted.to.listen.to.all.in.one.sitting?.My.son.listened.to.sections.each.nightGreg.knows.that.when.the.snow.melts.he.will.have.to.face.the.musicAnd...after...a...big...fight...with...his...best...friend...Rowley,...it...looks...like...Greg...is...going...to...have...to...face...the..."ugly...truth"...all...by...himselfSort.by:.Most.Helpful.Most.Recent.Dale.Lawson,.Australia.11/09/12.OverallPerformanceStory."Reverting.Story.for.pre.teen.bobys".What.did.you.love.best.about.The.Diary.of.a.Wimpy.Kid?.I.bought.this.for.my.sonAdd...Andy,...Danny...and...Lisa...-...the...JUST...trio,...whose...madcap...exploits...have...already...delighted...hundreds...of...thousands...of...readers...for...the...last...10...yearsRowling...Gillian...Flynn...James...Dashner...Stephen...King...Roald...Dahl...Diana...Gabaldon...Veronica...Roth...Andy...Griffiths...MORE...TO...EXPLORE...Best...Sellers...New...Releases...Great...First...Listens...Award...Winners...Redeem...Code...And.in.that.tree.there.is.a.tree.houseForgot...Password...Please...type...in...your...email...address...in...order...to...have...a...temporary...password...sent...to...youThe.authorities.are.closing.in,.but.then.a.surprise.blizzard.hits.and.the.Heffley.family.is.trapped.indoorsWas.this.a.book.you.wanted.to.listen.to.all.in.one.sitting?.as.an.English.learner,.I.can't.listen.to.this.all.in.one.sitting.not.because.the.book.isn't.interesting,.but.because.I'm.not.that.good.with.EnglishSchool..property..has..been..damaged,..and..Greg..is..the..prime..suspectBut.modern.life.has.its.conveniences,.and.Greg.isn't.cut.out.for.an.old-fashioned.worldAnd.oh,.my!.I.admit.it,.I.am.a.'fraidy.mouseSign...In...Need...Help?...Call...anytime...1800...736-910...HOW...IT...WORKS...JOIN...AUDIBLE...SHOP...AUDIOBOOKS...:...HAS...SUBMENUeMusic.com..is..the..trading..name..of..eMusic.com,..LtdBut..even..the..worst..road..trip..can..turn..into..an..adventureWith...tension...building...inside...and...outside...the...Heffley...home,...will...Greg...find...a...way...to...survive?...Or...is...going..."old...school"...just...too...hard...for...a...kid...like...Greg?...Terrible...boring...voice...We...have...enjoyed...the...diary...of...a...wimpy...kid...books...but...this...audio...book...was...just...dreadfulAmazing..It's..a..funny..storyGood..expression..One..of..my..favirates..books..out..of..the..diary..of..a..wimpy..kid..series..Reviewed..on..15..April..2015..by..Ms..D..A..Williamson..()..10..SAMPLE..PLAY..AUDIO..SAMPLE..http%3A%2F%2Fsamples.audible.co.uk%2Fbk%2Fpauk%2F000677%2Fbkpauk000677sample.mp3+flashcontent0AGCAM0P0653NC6GR68G10..Old..School:..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid,..Book..10..UNABRIDGED..by..Jeff..Kinney..Narrated..By..Dan..Russell..Length:..1..hr..and..52..mins..Release..Date:..03/11/2015..Regular..Price:10.00..Old..School:..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid,..Book..10..Old..School:..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid,..Book..10..UNABRIDGED..(1..hr..and..52..mins)..By..Jeff..Kinney..Narrated..By..Dan..Russell..Whispersync..for..Voice-ready..Overall(52)Performance(35)Story(35)..View..full..details..>..Get..ready..-..book..10..in..the..phenomenally..best-selling..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid..series..is..coming!..Life..was..better..in..the..old..daysThis..book..is..amazing..It..was..brilliant..because..the..story..line..was..clear..and..well..it's..just..hard..to..explain..because..it..was..just..amazing....Reviewed..on..20..February..2016..by..Lesley..Watson..()..4..SAMPLE..PLAY..AUDIO..SAMPLE..http%3A%2F%2Fsamples.audible.co.uk%2Fbk%2Fpauk%2F000161%2Fbkpauk000161sample.mp3+flashcontent0AGCAM0P0653NC6GR68G4..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid:..Dog..Days..UNABRIDGED..by..Jeff..Kinney..Narrated..By..Ramon..de..Ocampo..Length:..1..hr..and..57..mins..Release..Date:..08/04/2011..Regular..Price:10.00..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid:..Dog..Days..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid:..Dog..Days..UNABRIDGED..(1..hr..and..57..mins)..By..Jeff..Kinney..Narrated..By..Ramon..de..Ocampo..Overall(38)Performance(24)Story(24)..View..full..details..>..The..fourth..hilarious..instalment..in..the..phenomenal..Diary..of..a..Wimpy..Kid..series.Greg's..mom..has..a..vision..of.."family..togetherness"..that..really..doesn't..sound..a..whole..lot..of..fun.But..there's..a..brand-new..addition..to..the..Heffley..family..to..contend..with..and..it..looks..like..Greg..might..be..outnumberedAnna.Sewell.said.that.her.purpose.in.writing.this.novel.was."to.induce.kindness,.sympathy,.and.an.understanding.treatment.of.horses.".The.book.broke.records.for.sales.and.is.the.sixth.best.seller.in.the.English.languageEverything...eBooks...Audiobooks...Periodicals...Video...Libraries...Plus,.Greg's.dad.thinks.military.school.might.be.just.the.attitude.adjustment.Greg.needswell,...almostAs...Greg...enters...the...new...school...year,...he's...eager...to...put...the...past...three...months...behind...him.and...one...event...in...particular f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Elitistz Index du Forum -> Elitistz -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange